Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Facepalm...

Sorry guys....
There's a huge correction that needs to be made with the last two blog posts.

So I'm not good at telling the difference between Japanese and Chinese.
If you haven't figured it by now then I don't feel bad because I didn't realize it at first but Madame Butterfly is Japanese and not Chinese.

But it's ok because I realized it before I started modeling and so my drawings, the modeled scene, and references will be posted later but for now I am trying to get it all done since it is due tomorrow.

Wish me luck!!!




On a side note:

Quote from Jeff Price that has helped with my modeling.
It went along the lines of:
"Some imperfections in models make the model seem more realistic. A lot of man made objects are not exactly perfect."
"Imperfection is kew1." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment